My mom says that if there is an empty horizontal surface that I will fill it up... and lately i've been doing so with quilting stuff...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Halloween Quilt Fabrics

So I started out with a fat quarter bundle of the fabrics in the bottom 3 rows. Then realized that I needed some more fabric to make a twin size. So I found some more oranges and the green dots on the top row. Then I thought maybe some blues thrown in would be good because their room is mostly blue already, hence the blues on the top row.


So this is the new sketch with the block colors laid out. I forgot to take a picture of the sashing. It's got dots... actually that was the one fabric I was able to get a download of for this sketch... however, it looks better in person than in the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment