My mom says that if there is an empty horizontal surface that I will fill it up... and lately i've been doing so with quilting stuff...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KEM's Halloween quilt rows...

I finally got all the rows done for KEM's Halloween quilt. And the top 8 rows are fully connected. I'm going with a different pattern for NEM's, but same fabrics except different sashing fabric. This one got too boring, though I like how it looks. I think NEM will be lucky if he gets his by 2012 :) I want to straight line quilt this one by myself... but basting it is going to a be a total pain since I don't have a great space to lay it out that isn't carpeted...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors -- but the thought of all thoses boxes by themselves are just overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would not do this quilt again in this size... it would be much less tedious as a baby/toddler quilt. Actually it would be done by now if it was a baby/toddler quilt :)

    ReplyDelete