My mom says that if there is an empty horizontal surface that I will fill it up... and lately i've been doing so with quilting stuff...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pastel projects...

Well, I still haven't gotten the binding on, but I did cut off all the excess batting and backing...





I'm working on a baby boy quilt using the boyish fabrics from a "Love U" jelly roll.






I got quite a bit done on the Verna quilt top. 36 blocks made, pressed, squared to 9x9 inches and sashing cut. The pattern has a 5 blocks by 6 blocks arrangement. I was going to make it 6 x 6 but then changed my mind to keep it rectangular and go with 5 x 7 blocks.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the Verna blocks pieced together. The colors look neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just impressed on how much you get done. Finally quillt the other baby quilt of yours over the week end. Will get it in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete