My mom says that if there is an empty horizontal surface that I will fill it up... and lately i've been doing so with quilting stuff...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finished quilt for Baby Renee

I got the quilt finished! Overall I really like how it came out.


It's an overcast day in Seattle, so the greens in the pictures are not looking as vibrant as they do in real life. As you can see on the back my straight line quilting wasn't my best, but I can live with it.


I loved how the flange binding came out using a striped fabric.


I didn't have time to do a fancy label, so I just wrote on the binding.

I used some of the leftover binding fabrics and some ribbon I had on hand to decorate some hand towels to use as burp towels.



Once again the green is prettier in real life. I don't know why this picture is posting sideways because it's actually oriented correctly in the folder... must be a blogger glitch because I've noticed some other sideways picts on other blogs the last few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment