My mom says that if there is an empty horizontal surface that I will fill it up... and lately i've been doing so with quilting stuff...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Works in progress...

I took these picts a while back (before baby) but never posted them...

Zig zag quilt still hasn't progressed beyond this. I started it to use up the left overs from my other xmas quilt and wanted to use up the black charms, but now I don't like the black in the quilt. I might try sewing some ric rac on it to break up the black a little...


I started making this quilt summer 2011 in Wichita...


I'm actually almost done with the center of the quilt (just have to sew the last 2 rows together and add a border). I decided to give it to one of my friends (a co-worker) who is having a girl in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment